Need help on Turbocharging a 318

-
Thanks guys, was just wondering what the fittings were as they are way above oil line.. Now i know thanks. Also i found some floats along with a kit, but i dont know if theyre the nytrophil floats is there any way i can tell? Theyre black and a hard material, theyre not like the red plastic floats that were in the carb.. Could these be nytrophil floats? Can i identify them by the numbers on them?

Ah ok thanks... A/r .48, so im guessing i need to go twins since it is small right? Auto trans at the moment, right now stock tank, to an elec. Fuel pump, not sure of hose size. Is there a specific fuel supply needed for a turbo set up. 245/60/14's right now .. Will it be a problem, if i go to 295's Later on?? As for cam i was planning on getting one for the turbo, right now i have a thumper hyd flat tappet, can i get away with using this cam or will i have to go with a cam for turbo specific applications? Yes i know its not the end of the road, i know im going to need more stuff to comlete it. Thanks for the replies
thats prob a ford 2.3 turbo .yes you would need two.a 2.3 is a little smaller than one side of a teener

Yea i was thinking a supercoupe or maybe an svo turbo.. The guy i got it from wrecked his ricepot, so i bought everything off him.. I believe it was an integra but im not entirely sure.. Turbo, intercooler, wastegate, lines silicone couplers, and a bunch of piping.. So i figured a 100 bucks wasnt that bad lol.. Anyone know anything on the mystery floats i found they have "holley 451-a19" on them. They dont feel flimsy like the red plastic holley floats and dont push in like them either.. They look like the nytrophil floats holley has on their website, but im not entirely sure if they are or not. Any help???? Thanks,7 duce

-
Back