need help with 1965 Cuda

-

vogel2929

1965 Plymouth Barrcuda
Reaction score
I posted something a week or so a go and got some responses but nobody got back to me with info on where to get the part. I have a 1965 Plymouth barracuda. The spindle nuts are bad and I need to replace them however, everywhere I go or ordered from sends me the wrong size all the time. I need the right spindle nuts to put the front end back together and ship the car to the body shop. Can someone please help me get the right spindle nuts??

If you have the stock 9" brakes, I have the spindle nuts. You don't need any other hardware? The threads on the spindles are good?
Thanks, Mark

Actually, two of us from PA, and a few others as I recall, responded and offered you the pieces...at that point you needed to contact one or more of us...

To cuda mark yes they are the stock brakes and if you have the nuts let me know how I can get them off you. To GTgrinly I posted and sent a private message asking for both of you guys in PA where you live or how I can contact either of you and got nothing I do not know if it did not go through or not but if you are still willing to help me out please give me you contact info. THanks

-
Back