need help...

-

bayyum

Reaction score
do any of you guys happen to have a 64 FAIRLANE tail light and the chrome that goes around it?

yes, i was going to a friends house, and parked behind my friends dads fairlane, my quad didnt go into to neutral like it should've, and the when i turned the key off, it went into full throttle and hit the rear tail light, and broke it.. so now i have to find a tail light and tail light chrome

Mike,
Here is a couple to start with.

1964 Tail Light Ford Fairlane G 4DR RH A 16631 $25 ABC Auto Salvage, Inc. USA-NE(North-Platte) 1-800-422-4683

1964 Tail Light Ford Fairlane $25 Olsen's Auto Salvage USA-IA(Rowley) 1-877-499-4174 They have both sides.

sorry to hear of your little mishap, but it is a good thing to know that you are doing he right thing and fixing it...

well, got some bad news today, i need a 1964 ranch wagon tail light bucket. i guess you cant use normal fairlane tail light buckets

This is a tough one........ Can you post a picture of yours?

Here is the only possibility I found

1964 Tail Light Ford Fairlane RH & LH OLD-314,SW,WO BACKUPS, $135 Shenandoah Auto Parts, Inc. USA-VA(Roanoke) 1-800-777-7908

These are listed without a back up light. Does your car have a back up lens in the tail light?

Here are some NOS lenses with back up. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Fairlane wagon.jpg

yes they are! i may have found a set though.. thank you for the help.. :) the inside of the tail light looks weird, like the ring around the center. His does not look like that

-
Back