need help

-
Nice looking car. Hope that one is more solid for you. How does the frame look? Good luck with the build.

there are some holes and stuff but nothing bigger than a 2x2 patch piece.there are no holes in the floorpans,but a few small ones in the trunk. the frame rails and k member are all in really good shape.the front had all new bushings put in it recently. it also has bbp brakes. the whole under side is under-coated. the guy that owned it before us bought it for his kid and his kid sand-blasted the whole car and then under coated it all inside and out.but he lost intrest in the car due to the style change in 73.now he bought a 72 swinger 340 for him and they used this one to put his together. like the seat backs,emblems,a/c parts stuff like that. once the snow here is gone i will get under the car and get alot more pics of the coating and stuff.he also dyed the dash,headliner,and some other inside pannels black. used to be the color of the armrests.ewwwww:angry7:. here is a pic of the inside

007.jpg

thanks dad yea hes on my account sometimes lol. and here are some knew pics of the fender with all the rust. just took some power sanding and hand sanding and looks like the rest of the car. and i went around the rest of the car and hit the rusty spots with some primer would have gotten pics but its to dark to see it.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

dude, fix this thing right.there seems to be plenty of frame rail left. blast all of it and replace the sheetmetal. you can do it. we can help.

the car has already been blasted and coated. the primer is apoxy but it has sat for the past like 5 years and it got rusty again and this is a temp fix til i can get the car fully primed and sprayed.

-
Back