Need Help

-

72darrrt

MOPAR CHILD
Reaction score
Hi There!! So I Have A 72 Dart That I Need To Sell Since I Lost My Job At The Dealership. Its Basically All Original The Front End Has Been Rebuilt And The Brakes Are And New. Its A Smooth Running 318 Automatic. Problem Is It Has A Rust Hole Behind The Rear Window Body Shop Said It Would Be $700 To Fix. After That Just Needs A Paint Job. I Want To Make A Quick Sale.. How Much Do Yall Think I Should Sell It For. Im 3k Into It.

You may want to post pics and any other pertinent details about it in order for us to get a better idea of what you have.

I Will Post Some Pix Tomorrow. When I Bought The Car It Had A Vinyl Top Wit Some Rust Bubbles On The Side. I Ripped The Top Off And Found The Hole Below The Pass. Side Of The Rear Window About 3in Long. Thats Really The Only Big Problem It Has The Rust Hole And Needs Paint. I Just Redid The Front Bench Seat With All The Works Cover From Legendary And Restored Headrest. Im In The Process Of Switching The Green Interior To Black. So Everythng Is Green Besides New Carpet And The Front Seat. I Installed A Cd Player Under The Dash With A Ipod Hookup To The Glovebox And New 6x9's.

Body Is Straight No Dents And The Only Rust Is Where The Top Was. I will post some pix tomorrow.

-
Back