Need info Des Moines area

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
I been out of touch for a little while and have missed out on all the announcements of local cruise nites and car shows in the Des Moines Ia area. Anyone want to update me?

I just moved to Ankeny from Michigan, so I am still not up to speed. I have found that there is a car cruise-in at Porky's Pub on 14th street every Wednesday and Saturday, with a fairly healthy Mopar contingent.

So that is where they went! Last I knew they were out on Douglas. Anyone know of any others? The 5 and dime in Pleasant hills used to have one on Tuesday- Don't know if they still do or not. And Hardee's on Army Post rd and S W 9th used to have one on Friday night - Don't know if they do either. Since my car isn't very streetable anymore I can't drive to Adel or Indianola but there has to be more in town cruise nights somewhere.

Hooters has one now,not sure the night,Trophies bar and grill(Plaza lanes)
Saturday nights.

I just found one for this Saturday in Altoona from 8:00am to 4:00 pm at the Za-Ga-Zig Shrine . I guess this is the first one of an annual event . Sounds like a show with parts and cars for sale - food and drawings - for pre 75 cars and trucks

-
Back