need misc stuff

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
See rules regarding email adress in for sale ads...

Well instead of completely deleting my post and inserting your little post couldn't you just have deleted the email bit from my post and left everything else intact since you have the power (hack) to do so. Then just leave your own post saying "See rules regarding email adress in for sale ads... " That way everyone is happy?

Exo from your 19 posts I can tell your new here so Ill be nice. Regardless of whether or not your thread was "Hijacked" or not that kind of attitude will not get you any buyers or sellers, because we would be concerned as to whether or not us "Jackasses" would make you upset. I agree that different steps should have been taken rather than taking your whole post but the rules are clearly posted before you post the ad so your negligence is apparent. Furthermore I dont think that someone whos 19 posts consist of either asking for parts or complaining about being reprimanded for not following the rules (With no real contributions of their own) has no authority to say what is or isnt acceptable conduct. I appologize if i have stepped on any toes but People are here as a group, if you cant follow the rules then that is your hang-up.

They use to do that but it didn't work either. Now erasing your post and putting there nice comment in. Now that got your attention didn't it? I bet by now you have read the rules and are more informed on FABO policies.

really look around man there gone if u dont follow the rules its that simple ... i cant help it u was not here when that was said ... now u know man up and READ the rules .. then post it agin there doing the job .... and to call them a hack could just get u banned but with that way of thing i dont htink i would buy any parts from u any way u have a nice day .. now hope to see u have chill out soon and in joy are nice site we have going

Exo from your 19 posts I can tell your new here so Ill be nice. Regardless of whether or not your thread was "Hijacked" or not that kind of attitude will not get you any buyers or sellers, because we would be concerned as to whether or not us "Jackasses" would make you upset. I agree that different steps should have been taken rather than taking your whole post but the rules are clearly posted before you post the ad so your negligence is apparent. Furthermore I dont think that someone whos 19 posts consist of either asking for parts or complaining about being reprimanded for not following the rules (With no real contributions of their own) has no authority to say what is or isnt acceptable conduct. I appologize if i have stepped on any toes but People are here as a group, if you cant follow the rules then that is your hang-up.

Well said JR.

EXO your very welcome to contribute to the board here but the rules are written out in large words when you click to post and so simple to follow you have no one to blame but yourself. Calling a moderator names for doing his job is simply uncalled for.[-(

I completely understand the rules.
I never called anyone a "jackass" or said anything about "hijacking"
READ my post and you'll see that I have not.

""Well instead of completely deleting my post and inserting your little post couldn't you just have deleted the email bit from my post and left everything else intact since you have the power (hack) to do so. Then just leave your own post saying "See rules regarding email adress in for sale ads... " That way everyone is happy? """

I don't see "jackass" or "hijack" anywhere....where did you come up with that? Maybe my thread was "hijacked" if your seeing things that are not there....

really look around man there gone if u dont follow the rules its that simple ... i cant help it u was not here when that was said ... now u know man up and READ the rules .. then post it agin there doing the job .... and to call them a hack could just get u banned but with that way of thing i dont htink i would buy any parts from u any way u have a nice day .. now hope to see u have chill out soon and in joy are nice site we have going

I can't understand what your saying with all your run in sentences. Also this "was" a wanted ad, not a "for sale ad" so stop littering it with junk about not buying from me when I got nothing to sell.

Now Exo unless you want me to send your original post to Joey and let him determine what you had said BEFORE you changed it a minute after I had replied, then I suggest you not try and BS with me. I take these things very seriously and while not a moderator I think I have made enough contributions to this site to where everyone knows Im not a liar. We are here to have fun not complain unless necessary..So thank you and you can try your ad again this time taking all the rules into consideration.

I think its where you (hack). This is by far the best mopar site on the net. We would rather have the mods help keep guys/gals on the straight and narrow. How do ya think we'd behave at the tittie bar with no doormen??

Well said JR.

EXO your very welcome to contribute to the board here but the rules are written out in large words when you click to post and so simple to follow you have no one to blame but yourself. Calling a moderator names for doing his job is simply uncalled for.[-(

I understand the rules. I have not called any moderators any names as if you read my post I HAVE NOT. :wack:

""Well instead of completely deleting my post and inserting your little post couldn't you just have deleted the email bit from my post and left everything else intact since you have the power (hack) to do so. Then just leave your own post saying "See rules regarding email adress in for sale ads... " That way everyone is happy? ""

I see absolutely no names.
No emails no problem I get it but you people don't need to be rude about and accuse me of calling others names when you can clearly read my post and see that I have not.

Now Exo unless you want me to send your original post to Joey and let him determine what you had said BEFORE you changed it a minute after I had replied, then I suggest you not try and BS with me. I take these things very seriously and while not a moderator I think I have made enough contributions to this site to where everyone knows Im not a liar. We are here to have fun not complain unless necessary..So thank you and you can try your ad again this time taking all the rules into consideration.
Oh wait till you hear what i'm thinking then you'll really want to ban me now!

I think your also completely missing the point as I recall making an edit, posting it and quickly deleting it as to refrain from those thoughts you can't hear. Now if you happened to make a post in relation to what I may have posted then I doubt anyone else saw it and you just happened to slip by and see it for a split second. It would have been wise to at least have acknowledge your error and edit your post so it does not contradict my final stance.

Oh wait till you hear what i'm thinking then you'll really want to ban me now!

I think your also completely missing the point as I recall making an edit, posting it and quickly deleting it as to refrain from those thoughts you can't hear.

If that is a clever way of saying you posted those things to make a quick point before retreating and editing to cover your tracks then you have done an excellent job of neither amusing nor convincing me. So really...what are your thoughts? Come now don't be shy we like contributions here. If you had simply admitted that you had decided to throw stones because you were scolded then I would have gave a thank you and probably help you find what you needed, instead you have been nothing but defensive about something that could have been ended before it began.

Stop it.

End of discussion.

First off the ad was deleted as no email, phone numbers, etc.. are allowed as it is stated in the rules. No, this was not a "for sale" ad, but it is in the "classifieds" so the rules apply.

Your not singled out. Anyone that does not follow the rules. Gets the ad deleted. We tried moderating and "fixing" the ads, but no one learned.
So this is the deal.

So instead of making a deal about it... how about placing your "wanted" again and follow rules. No harm no foul.

Its really simple here. Follow rules. No issue.

Now everyone else that chimed in. Thanks for looking after things, but leave it to the assigned mods to handle so we dont have this happen.

Report it if you feel needed. It will be handled.

exoJL if you have questions feel free to send me a private message.

-RPM

Well instead of completely deleting my post and inserting your little post couldn't you just have deleted the email bit from my post and left everything else intact since you have the power (hack) to do so. Then just leave your own post saying "See rules regarding email adress in for sale ads... " That way everyone is happy?

Let me make myself perfectly clear exoJL. The rules you tripped over and chose not to follow specifically say that there is not to be any emails or phone#s in the ads. If these rules are not followed then the contents of the ad are deleted and the message left behind. That's it. We used to play nursemaid to members who "wouldn't" follow the rules but as of 2 months ago that's finished. If you think you should be treated special then I suggest you become a member of one the other (and there many) mopar sites and try to convince them of the fact. Good Luck. You're welcome to stay just follow the rules. By the way, most members are very happy with us enforcing the rules as you can see by the comments posted.

Can you read??? Apparently not....the rules clearly state no phone numbers/email address, unless you are a gold member....does your mom still run around picking up after you????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back