Need Opinion of Value to sell 1969 Dart GT Hemi Orange

-

JeffreysDart

Reaction score
1969 Dodge Dart GT ! This is Hemi Orange and truly a fun toy! Small block 318 fresh rebuilt less than 100 miles on it. Originally a 273 With a fresh rebuilt 8 3/4 rear end. There is no rust in the car at all. The car has been taken down to bare metal and brought back to life. Running, Driving and registered to Feb 2017. Clean CA title. Located in Palo Alto California.

New items or rebuilt items.
Windshield
Engine
All engine components
Transmission
Carpet
Headliner
Rear end
Tires

Wife and I are looking to by a house and unfortunately this has to go. What is your opinion of value as i want it sold and not sitting around. I would like between 12-13 K am I too high?

IMG_7652.JPG

IMG_7650.JPG

IMG_7628.JPG

IMG_7619.JPG

IMG_7620.JPG

IMG_7626.JPG

Ask what you want for it, then prepare to negotiate based on your financial needs.

It's decent, but if you spent a few more bucks cleaning it up, install front seat covers, trim around the windshield, etc. It will pull more $$$, easier.

I don't know if you are too high. Somebody may pay that much but the fact that it has a 318 and is an original 273 car will work against you. 340 car would probably pull those numbers even if not original. I am not knocking the 318 at all. It is a great motor. Just hearing that you have a nice looking 318 Dart does not get people with money excited. Non original car asking that kind of money should have a 340, hot 360, 383, 440 etc. I think you will have trouble selling for more than 10k. I could be wrong and I hope you get what you are asking. It is a beautiful car by the way.

I don't know if you are too high. Somebody may pay that much but the fact that it has a 318 and is an original 273 car will work against you. 340 car would probably pull those numbers even if not original. I am not knocking the 318 at all. It is a great motor. Just hearing that you have a nice looking 318 Dart does not get people with money excited. Non original car asking that kind of money should have a 340, hot 360, 383, 440 etc. I think you will have trouble selling for more than 10k. I could be wrong and I hope you get what you are asking. It is a beautiful car by the way.

Thanks I appreciate that and I'm totally fine with that as well, the 10K would be nice 11K would be cool too. Not going to be super picky, just have no idea of the opinion of value, comparables are hard to come by.

I would hold out at the 9-10K range. It's hard to find a nice driver for less and that car has potential.

In silicone valley you will get whatever you want for it used to work at Moffett Field so you are in good shape around there.

Drive it around mountain view at lunch on a week day and eat some where outside.

-
Back