Need part numbers for correct lokar linkage parts

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
I need the correct part numbers for a lokar throttle and kickdown linkage for my 600cfm holley on an airgap on a 318 and also the part numbers for the correct cables and all the things I need to set it up. I really need these part numbers so I can get the correct items for this setup and get my truck driving around. I got Mustangs to beat! 8)

I wish I would have kept the package mine came in. I had to cut the throttle cable Way down but it fits the pedal nice and goes in the factory hole perfect, just don't lose your plastic retainer. The kick down cable is almost too short right out of the box, had to get creative on that one. But the kickdown cable part number is kd2727ht, and the brackets part number is srk4000

how far down are we talking here? I have a truck so it might be a lil longer stock anyhow. no clue.

anyone have the number for the throttle cable?

Measure the distance between the firewall and the carburetor linkage following where you think the cable would run and get one a touch longer to be on the safe side.

how far down are we talking here? I have a truck so it might be a lil longer stock anyhow. no clue.

anyone have the number for the throttle cable?

tc-1000ht is the number

Is for a 24" but it is cut to fit so will work on anything 24" or under

-
Back