Need pics of linkage

-

'74 Sport

Reaction score
Not really an "engine" question - more like things on the engine.
Can some of you with small blocks and Holley 4-bbls please show pics of the brackets and linkage mounted to your intake for the throttle and kickdown.

I have some parts, but I don't know where they go and how they are related. Also, they came off a van with a Rochester Quadrajet. I need to get them to work if at all possible.

Thanks,
Jerry

since i didnt have any linkage at all,or throttle cable brackets,i went the lokar way,lol.Might be something you want to look into also,it is a whole bunch easier than rounding up stock stuff,and adjusting stock stuff to make it work.Oh,i have the lokar kickdown cable,i just havent had time to install it yet,lol

fiberglass work 007.jpg

thanks for sharing dude!______________________________Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to wow gold open it.

^WTF?^

Im going with the lokar cables as well, when I get to that point. They are reletively cheap & seem to be a good product.

thanks for sharing dude!______________________________Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to wow gold open it.

ive seen this same post in other threads. seems to be some kind of spam that got in, clicking the wow gold takes you to some website. i didnt click it but ya.

I sent adam a PM telling him about it. Maybe he can get it out of here.]
DAMN SPAMMERS!! Plugging up the server!!

I just reported all three of his posts. BTW: All you have to do is click on that little icon next to your green active circle under your avatar to report stuff like this.

Soooo..... back to the original question.
icon10.gif

Anyone have the stock setup I can see?

You're right, the Lokar stuff is really nice, but I already have most of what I need, I just don't know where it goes and what I might be missing from a complete setup.

Thanks much,
Jerry

i will snap some pics tonight if nothing shows up. I am using the stock throttle cable, lokar Kick down(I cant reccomend this enough) and the Errenburgh ebay bracketry (Also a well made and easy setup)

-
Back