Need pics of underside 69 vert cuda

-

momoparman

MOISMYHOME
Reaction score
can I get some pics of the under side of a vert barracuda 67-69. I need the shots from behind the rear seat pan looking towards the front and looking from the side. Also shots around the torsion box areas as well.

I have rotted pans under the rear floor pans in that area and I need to make some panels from scratch....any pics will help.

Thanks,

Mop

can I get some pics of the under side of a vert barracuda 67-69. I need the shots from behind the rear seat pan looking towards the front and looking from the side. Also shots around the torsion box areas as well.

I have rotted pans under the rear floor pans in that area and I need to make some panels from scratch....any pics will help.

Thanks,

Mop

difference between the convertible and hardtop is the torque boxes. they are available or were available a few years ago. So the floor pan, if available for a hardtop will work on a vert.

There are some supports that are just behind the rear floor pans that tie into the rear section of the floor pans. the supports run the entire length of the rear of the rear floor pans and curve around the corners as the go back towards the front of the car. They are on each side of the torque boxes. My torque b oxes are OK. I was hoping for a picture of a vert underside at that area so I can fab the extra supports....anyone with pics? HELP!

Mop

I'll see if I can get out to the garage this week and crawl under the cuda for some shots.

I appreciate that. I can kind of see what the pattern needs to be but not if there are any beads rolled in for strength. Any shots will help.

Thx

Tried to get some pictures this weekend and they turned out like crap. Couldn't make out one end from the other. I will dig out my other camera and get some lighting under there to see if i can get something better.

I appreciate that...I am almost to that part of the repair and was hoping to see something.

Thanks,

Mop

haven't forgotten you but the point and shoot pics look like crap and you can't make out any detail and the SLR will not focus so it will not take a pic.

hard to get a good pic, but here are some from my 68.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 287
  • 008.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 293
  • 007.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 280
  • 006.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 262
  • 005.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 004.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 302
  • 003.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 235
  • 002.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 282
more

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 284
  • 010.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 296
  • 011.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 288
  • 012.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 276
  • 013.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 249
Thanks,,,,looks like no beads so should be real easy to reproduce at my home shop. I appreciate you guys making an effort to help me out.

Good folks here.

Mop

-
Back