Need Prayers

-
Thanks for your prayers.She was operated on @1530 and came home and is doing great.The Doc said It went so smooth.I told him he had some backup.Thanks again.She had some soup and when I left crashed.

I'm glad to hear that everything went well! She, along with the rest of y'all will still be in my thoughts and prayers.

Best wishes. My sister recently went through the same thing. They had to remove it. It all ways seems that the people that deserve to be parents the most are the ones who have the hardest time becoming the,.

May God be with you and the family through this trying time. My wife and I lost a full term still birth due to toxcemia. You all are in my prayers.

...and from Arkansas x2 (x3 when I share w/hubby) -- just give her a hug for us when you can, huh? This is NEVER easy....I'm so sorry for you & family.

So sorry to hear that. A friend of mine just went through a similar situation. I hope everything goes ok. You, your sister and family are in mine and the Marine Corps prayers.

Prayers from Erie, PA too man. I know somebody that just lost her baby too.. just a couple monthes into her pregnancy.

I am glad our prayers where answered Big, Know prayer sent out for a good recovery and her hart and feelings will be healed from this bad experience.

Thanks for your prayers.She was operated on @1530 and came home and is doing great.The Doc said It went so smooth. I told him he had some backup. Thanks again.She had some soup and when I left crashed.

hehe, indeed he did, prayers here sent.

-
Back