Need Quick Garage Cost Info ASAP !!

-
My friend just had a 30x40 with 16' ceiling, one 10'x10' door and a 16x14' door built for 40K with another 10K in site work. We are in Cincinnati.

My cousin just ordered a 42 x 36 with a lean too on the side, it was $18K, he had the site work done last year, its on a fairly flat piece of ground, it think that cost him around $1500.
He drives for the local concrete company, so I assume he will receive a discount on the cement.
So I bet he comes out around 30K for a completed structure.

I built a 30x40x10. One 10x10 door no windows. 4" thick concrete nothing finished inside and no electrical at the time. but me and one guy built entire the shed start to finish in 3 days. concrete poured and finished the 4th day. I did all the prep and site work myself. I tied and laid all the rebar by myself and all said and done it cost me 18k and wish I would have built an 80x120

If you’re wanting a post frame building, call Keystone Construction and ask for Dexter or Dustin, tell them Caleb sent you. They do everything from site prep to build.

I’m in the process of building a shop myself. It’s a 40x60x16 with 14x60 lean-to’s on both sides. 54x60x5” concrete pad with in-floor heat. So far I’m right at $50k and I haven’t ordered my roof metal or garage doors and I’ll need a little more lumber yet. My goal is to have the exterior, insulation and electrical all done for under $70k, hopefully have the interior mostly finished out (minus the boiler system for the floor heat) for another $5-10k. So far I’ve done all the work myself though, other than the concrete.

My garage by itself will be a 30 X 40 deep with spray on foam insulation, twin 12’ wide garage doors up front with a regular walk though in between and one at the rear left of the building for just under $25K.
If you don't mind my asking what all is included with that? Concrete pad, electrical, plumbing, etc.

-
Back