Need Scamp emblems...whos got em?

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
hey fellow canadians!
im trying to look for some scamp emblems for my ride but dont really no where to look...im looking for actual metal ones, not sticker styled ones, and im hoping i wont have to pay an arm and a leg (i only need one right now)...should i expect to pay chump change? and where would i be able to find one more local (ill go out of country if i have to but i figure somewhere around here should have it)...anybody know?

thanks
matthew

I was gonna mention member "project74" having a bunch for sale, but I see you posted on his ad back in April. There is a guy in town that HAD a 72 Scamp. My ex's old car, coincidentally! The last time I saw it, it was cut in half!?! I will check with him on the emblems. I'll let you know.

Jim

I was gonna mention member "project74" having a bunch for sale, but I see you posted on his ad back in April. There is a guy in town that HAD a 72 Scamp. My ex's old car, coincidentally! The last time I saw it, it was cut in half!?! I will check with him on the emblems. I'll let you know.

Jim

sounds good...if you can let me know i would appreciate it...hopefully they are in good shape too

i will take pic of it tonight and get it out to you. It is off the car I am building and have no use for them. If you want it you can have it. PM me your address and you got it

let me see a pic first..also, how much do you think shippin will cost?

I'd jump on scamp173124's offer. We made a mini-hunt through his shop this afternoon and came up empty-handed. It could be months before it surfaces. He's got cars+parts spread over at least 4-5 different spots. And those are only the ones I KNOW about!

...if you are worried about shipping..on a free part..you are in the wrong hobby...

...if you are worried about shipping..on a free part..you are in the wrong hobby...

sure i am...especially since i may be able to get it here for cheaper than what the shipping would cost...but what do i know

Shipping a 11 pound carb to Florida ..expidited..is $ 23.00. Shipping a 1/2 pound package to MA is $ 5.25..and I don't think it would be that heavy. You have someone that you don't know offering you someing free out of the blue... that is light is pricless !

Shipping a 11 pound carb to Florida ..expidited..is $ 23.00. Shipping a 1/2 pound package to MA is $ 5.25..and I don't think it would be that heavy. You have someone that you don't know offering you someing free out of the blue... that is light is pricless !

sorry great one, but im in canada not florida or whatever the heck state MA is so i have my reasons...you dont know how much i pay for shipping, and youd be damn surprised too...besides, i already picked up an emblem here for less than it would have cost to ship one here and i know that for a fact8)

Whatever.

Thank you scamp173124 for making your kind offer.

Cheers
Grassy

-
Back