need some cooling help

-

furyus2

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture or diagram of the correct radiator and fan shroud attachments for a 69 Dart 340? Thanks.

I saw that shroud on Dante's website. I emailed him, and he said I have the wrong radiator, since it doesn't have hardware attached to it for the shroud.
Now I'm not sure what radiator is correct for my car, since I didn't disassemble
the car.

I saw that shroud on Dante's website. I emailed him, and he said I have the wrong radiator, since it doesn't have hardware attached to it for the shroud.
Now I'm not sure what radiator is correct for my car, since I didn't disassemble
the car.

What is the part no. for your radiator? Can you post pics? Are you mounting holes on the side of the radiator, not the front?

These are the pics of the radiator and shroud. The shroud has NO numbers on it, and the radiator has 942 as the last 3 digits.

Attachments

• IMG_1437.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1440.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1438.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1439.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 141
I found the same info on My Mopar. looks like I'm gonna have to use it since it will fit the Dart, and the likelihood of finding, and affording, the correct number radiator are slim. Don't know why there are no numbers on the shroud. Not even a pentastar. Strange, since it's obviously old. Oh well I know what I need to do. Thanks for the help.

I found the same info on My Mopar. looks like I'm gonna have to use it since it will fit the Dart, and the likelihood of finding, and affording, the correct number radiator are slim. Don't know why there are no numbers on the shroud. Not even a pentastar. Strange, since it's obviously old. Oh well I know what I need to do. Thanks for the help.

Champion Radiators offers a direct bolt in radiator that supports the oem shroud. Pretty good prices too.

http://www.championradiators.com/product/CC526

PM ChallegerGary, he is a member here and is also a dealer for them.

-
Back