Need some help n pointers

-

sdwolff98

Reaction score
Got some door lock and truck lock issues on my new DD/builder. I have managed to get the passenger door handle working but the driver side aint cooperating nor is the truck. Both the truck and the driver door are missing their beauty rings from what I can tell. Main I am after getting the truck open so I can figure out how to fix the problem atm. Any tips or tricks to getting the lock cylinder out of the trunk and then getting the trunk actually open?

Thanks
Sean
plano texas

Got some door lock and truck lock issues on my new DD/builder. I have managed to get the passenger door handle working but the driver side aint cooperating nor is the truck. Both the truck and the driver door are missing their beauty rings from what I can tell. Main I am after getting the truck open so I can figure out how to fix the problem atm. Any tips or tricks to getting the lock cylinder out of the trunk and then getting the trunk actually open?

Thanks
Sean
plano texas

Sean,

You may have to climb into the trunk after removing the back seat and use a screwdriver.

Hey Michael
Thx finally got it open with a long screwdriver. I am talking with a lock shop they are hunting the beauty rings..
Sean

-
Back