Need some help with S/S exh. extensions

-

OlDuster

Reaction score
I am putting some Stainless steel extensions on my 68 dart. I put a set on a 73 Duster and I did not like the look. They stuck out too far. Anyone have a pic of a stock set-up? I need to see how far out they extend past the bumper. Pics anyone?

I don't have any pics yet of mine as I have only test fitted them. But I like the look of mine. They stick out past the bottom of the bumper about 1 inch.

Jack

OK. I had the Duster out about 2" and they did not look that good. They looked like they were an 'add-on'. I will have the guy put them 1" out from the edge of the bumper. Thanks guys!

The muffler guy very carefully installed the S/S tips. He had to do a new passengerside tailpipe to make it mount correctly. I am pleased with this guys work. He used a level to make certain they were 'plumb' with the ground and measured the length from the bumper: 1".

I had turndowns before and they created a muffled sound. These tips have a crisper sound. Sorry to have waited so long to install them. Thanks for the help! Got 'er done!

-
Back