Need some Help

-

1969340dart

Reaction score
I have ran across a 1974 Scamp,slant six,auto,A/C, Power steering,power disc brakes,map light,trunk light,white vinyl top original and EXCELLENT,All interior original an a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 and it is Bone color and the car is a greenish gold,new tires,original hubcaps,trunk is Immaculate with a hint of surface rust under the perfect runk mat! I think the car has the original spare I did not dig down that far but I think it is original,all glass PERFECT! Car is very tight! VERY CLEAN and ABSOLUTELY NO RUST ANYWHERE! Car has 41000 ORIGINAL miles! I checked it out today from head to tow it is 41000 and not 141000! The paint is original except the drivers fender is a shade different,has a few scratches and a couple very small dings but is a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10.Under the hood looks to be original and clean clean clean! and it runs like a TOP! What would be a fair price for the car.I can buy it for $4500.00.I am thinking of putting a set of rally wheels and give it to my Grandson next year.You SCAMP owners let me know if that is a good price or not.

$3500, maybe $4000. Clean or not its a slant so the value is not as high (it is to us). You may even go $3000 and be willing to go to 4. Mine was not as clean as you discribed when i got it, and i paid $1000. Body was great but the interior is bad,driver floor rusted and trunk where the tire goes is rusted. Car is an orginal 50,000 mile car.

If it's as nice as you say i would offer $4000 for it,or maybe start low at 3 or 3500 like Sublime said.
Post some pics. of it if you can.

-
Back