Need some measurements

-

Red63440

Olddawg
Reaction score
I am going to be installing hood mounted turn signal indicators on my 68 Barracuda and need the measurements from the front edge of the hood as well as the side for the mounting holes. I do have new seals which have the hole spacing but I still need the layout measurements and if you have the measurements and a photo of a hood without the indicators that would be even better.

Thanks all!

I am going to be installing hood mounted turn signal indicators on my 68 Barracuda and need the measurements from the front edge of the hood as well as the side for the mounting holes. I do have new seals which have the hole spacing but I still need the layout measurements and if you have the measurements and a photo of a hood without the indicators that would be even better.

Thanks all!
I have a 68' Barracuda with the hood mounted signals. It's a formula S and the hood has the indent for the appliques that had '340-S' molded into them. Let me know what kind of pics or measurements you need. I can dig the hood out of storage and get some pics. Thanks.

I have the hood on a parts car at home, if you don’t get your measurements by Sunday, I’ll shoot em over when I get back!

Here is a pic of my re-chromed original '68 cuda indicators. The measurements are 1" from the side, measured at the widest area of the indicator by the screw, and 2 1/2" from the front of the hood. Hope this helps.
100_2381.JPG

I have a 68' Barracuda with the hood mounted signals. It's a formula S and the hood has the indent for the appliques that had '340-S' molded into them. Let me know what kind of pics or measurements you need. I can dig the hood out of storage and get some pics. Thanks.
Here is a pic of my re-chromed original '68 cuda indicators. The measurements are 1" from the side, measured at the widest area of the indicator by the screw, and 2 1/2" from the front of the hood. Hope this helps.View attachment 1715173849
Thats perfect, thank you very much!!

-
Back