Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileCustoms

You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I am currently working on my dash and firewall area and am need of a couple of small items.

First items are the small rubber bumpers for the glove box door. I would like to buy some new ones if they are available somewhere.

Secondly, where the steering column bolts to the firewall there are 3 rectangular weld-in nuts. One of them is missing. I could also use a set of the correct bolts and nuts for mounting at the firewall as well as the bottom of the dash. It was all cobbed together.

Third, I will need the vent tubes for the defroster. I have one now but not sure if it is long enough as everything is torn apart. So I may need just one. Maybe someone can tell me how long they are supposed to be?

Fourth, I will need a new glove box (the cardboard or whatever that was made out of and the screws to mount it in.

-car is a 67 'Cuda

Hoping someone can help me out.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20140128_200540_040.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 140
OK, thanks to a heads up, I can find all the glove box stuff online.

I do need that weld-in nut for the firewall though and can't find that anywhere, as well as the mounting bolts.

I do have the three lower bolts for the bottom plate, and the mounting studs w/nuts that fasten the column to the dash. Should also have the factory
mounted weld in nut too, just let me look in the bin, for the correct one. Just PM us if still interested.

I think I have everything you need if you haven't found it already. I also have a link to where I bought my rubber bumpers. Shoot me a PM if you're still looking for stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back