need some pics

-

Bigmacdak

I'll take the Duster.....
Reaction score
I have a request for you guys. If you have a bench seat car with a aftermarket auto floor shift could you post up some pics? Im wondering if it will look goofy in my car. I have a good auto colum, but I know how much of a PIA its going to be to get it out of the donor car & into my duster. Dont get me started on headers with a colum shift....

Thanks guys Matt W.

Matt, I hate the look, stock or aftermarket, a bench needs a colum shift and if it goes to the floor, buckets are needed. Just my opinion.

Scroll down on page 7 here; http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=10508&pp=20&page=7
to see what I did in my Duster.

Donor seats could be in the junk yard. The draw back to these seats are they do not fold foward for rear passengers to get in. Which is fine by me.

100_1630.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1632.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is my 71 Duster with a Cheetah Shifter. I like the bench seat...every damn car has buckets...rarely see benchs anymore...well at least on the islands...

Aloha!

DSC01493 small.jpg

Thanks for the pics guys. I dont know what im going to do yet, just getting ideas. I have a great colum shift in my parts car but the previous owner of my duster torched all the mounting tabs for the linkage. Shouldnt be too hard to fix tho.

Thanks guys, Matt W.

i liek the bench in my 69, at one time i thought of putting a prostick i nit i put i to nthe hump in front of the seat and i hated it. i couldnt sit back against the seat and hammer the gears. if you have buckets you could move the shifter back so you dont have to lean foward to shift.

-
Back