Need some stuff guys hoping you can help

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
Well I managed to get 70% of what I needed today to get my wiring sorted out BUT there are a few things I could not find in the junk yard here(mostly older models) I need a few connectors for my harness.

Throttle body connector
Map sensor connector
Cam and crank sensor connectors
03-05 coil connectors

I am seriously on a tight budget and cannot afford a full harness But these last few connectors would allow me to finish a rough harness so so I can get the engine running. If you guys have anything you would like in trade I have some random stuff in the garage that I no longer need. I have a full small block accessory drive set-up off of a 1970 318 and things of that nature.

Alrightjohnparts, today is your lucky day. I have a oem harness complete, minus the alt. plug, but totally intact otherwise. You can have it for the shipping cost from me to you. Send me a pm if you wnat to got that route. Shipping should be about 12-15 bones, just shooting from the hip on that.

Alrightjohnparts, today is your lucky day. I have a oem harness complete, minus the alt. plug, but totally intact otherwise. You can have it for the shipping cost from me to you. Send me a pm if you wnat to got that route. Shipping should be about 12-15 bones, just shooting from the hip on that.
I'll take it I'll pm you details.....Thank you Thank You Thank You oh did I say Thank you.

Don't sweat it, your welcome.

Did you get the goodies. Hopefully they got to ya ok.

Just showed up yesterday and I got a picture of the contents (wife and kids sick so I stayed home to care for them on my day off yesterday) But yes thank you again that should work out well. If I manage to get her running next week like I plan I will post video.

Well just spent the last few hours going over the harness and I gotta say wow dude there is more then enough to get this thing running. Hey 5.7 what year and vehicle is this out of so I can get a wiring diagram from alldata?

It's from an 03 ram with an auotmatic.

-
Back