Need spindle help fast!!!

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
are the disc brake spindles for a 75 plymouth satelite the same as the 73-76 a-body disc spindles?

i have a chance to get a set for next to nothing. im trying to piece together a disc brake assembly for an a-body.

are the disc brake spindles for a 75 plymouth satelite the same as the 73-76 a-body disc spindles?

i have a chance to get a set for next to nothing. im trying to piece together a disc brake assembly for an a-body.

No they are not the same.

But they are the same as F/M/J spindles and they are a little taller than 73-76 Disk spindles. They will work as noted in the bigblockdart link and many people have used them sucessfully over the years.

A '75 B-body car might have the larger 11.75 rotors. If so, grab the caliper adapters. If the rotors are good you might as well get them too. The calipers most likely will be junk but you can use them as cores.

A '75 B-body car might have the larger 11.75 rotors. If so, grab the caliper adapters. If the rotors are good you might as well get them too. The calipers most likely will be junk but you can use them as cores.

I was hoping this would be the case. i scored my last set of 11.75 caliper adapters from this same yard for 7.50! the car had the 11" rotors and brackets. i got them anyways. i got every thing minus the calipers for 22 bucks. score!

Usually B & E body suspension parts are the same/interchangeable for similiar year cars.

Usually B & E body suspension parts are the same/interchangeable for similiar year cars.

Only from 1970 to 1972.

In 1973 the B-bodies when to an isolated rubber K-member. A bunch of the suspension parts changed.

From 73-74 the E-bodies pretty much stayed the same at 70-72 except for larger diameter pitman spline and larger inner wheel bearing with a different spindle for that.

-
Back