-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeet

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Opened the new parts for the power steering conversion today and discovered that the return nozzle valve body wasn't included with the steering gear....Aargh... Project came to a screeching halt.

No success searching the internet so far, so I'm hoping someone here in the FABO community can help...

Thanks for looking!

Where'd you get your Steering gear box from ? I purchased one and had it all rebuilt ! Seems the rebuild guys have a bad habit of taking them off and not putting them back on !! I called them up and told them the problem and they sent me one in no time ! I'll bet they have a collection of them !!

The early PS boxes used a 5/8 in nipple for the return hose although I think you can swap on the more common 3/8 in style. Whatever one you get,needs to match the proper PS pump.

Thanks for taking an interest, guys...

My part should be here this week. I'm getting it from a fellow FABO member.

Good idea 6Pak, The steering gear is a Cardone from Rock Auto. I got in touch with Cardone and didn't have any success. The rep sounded as though he resented having to pick up the phone and just kept repeating "We don't got those" (Have to wonder... Where do they find such helpful, articulate staff? ;^)

65Dartman... Good call...It never hurts to be sure! This particular pump has a 3/8" nipple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back