Need to sell my '68 Dart 340 HP Tudor

-

OlDuster

Reaction score
I am having some health issues and need to sell a couple of my cars. I have a restored '68 Dart 340 HiPro Tudor Sedan. It has been shown several times and it has won a award at the Mopar meets every time. Here is a list of what has been done to the car:

(Started as a V/8-904-71/4 car)
Repainted in 1994
All new chrome exterior pieces 1998
Rebuilt 8 3/4 3.9 suregrip 2000
New Moser axles 2000
Kelsey-Hayes 4-puck disk brakes, H/D rear springs, factory swaybar
Installed a 727 RH electronic O/D transmission 2000
Totally rebuilt '68 340 installed 2000
Refurbished the instruments, interior, dash, rug, etc 2001
All-Trim restored grille and headlight buckets installed 2002
AM/FM Thumbwheel radio installed with rear speakers 2002
Installed 2 1/4 'X' exhaust with Mopar tips 2005
Plus many any other replacements...

This car has been in the family since we bought it in October '67. It is a totally rust-free car that spent it's time in the Eastern Oregon desert.

It has less than 80K on the car and about 1500 miles on the new engine, tranny and suregip. What kind of price is this tudor clone going to bring? Where should I sell it? EBay? I appreciate your comments. I need to sell it this Fall. Thanks guys!

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 098.jpg

Picture 097.jpg

Nice car!

Trying to arrive at a price for a car like that, is quite difficult.

Obviously the car's overall condition is excellent, the car's history is known and documented, and the modifications are all well conceived/well-done.

To state a bit of the obvious, the price for a car like that is whatever someone would pay you.

While you have modified the car to your liking, please understand that the car is your taste and your liking, so you would have to find a buyer who has the same taste and falls in love with your car.

I would love to have a car like this one, because I can see the pride taken in the ownership of the car.

You can email me at: [email protected] to discuss further.

All the best,
Stew

Your car looks very nice, I hope you can regain your health.

Try the For Sale Forum here?

This is the Early Abody subforum. 1963-1966 cars.;)

Lee

I will take some current pics and put a posting in the classified section when I get through my surgery. Sorry about posting this in Early A-Body. I have moved it to General Discussion. Thanks guys for you comments.

I saw your car at the Salem show last year and this year, truely a nice car. I';d I had the white 67 Dart GT at the show. I would like to own it in that I have sold the 67 and I am looking for a nice driver.

-
Back