Status
Not open for further replies.

75dodgedart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all,

Dart is in the Body Shop, need the windshield gasket, front and rear, trunk seal, door seals, ASAP , Cannot find them anywhere, Car is a 1975 Dodge Dart Custom 2 Door Hardtop, Thank you

Mopar 4 Life :burnout::burnout:

Have called all over the USA, still no luck finding a front or a rear windshield gasket, but A front windshield seal is interchangeable from any 1970-1976 swinger valiant scamp not including (duster demon sport) and also any
Rear windshield seal donor any 1967-1976 Dart 2 door (not including duster demon sport) would work, anyone got some gaskets layign around that are interchangeable?

appreciate all info any way to make my own possibly?

Car is in the body Shop getting some love, the gaskets were wasted, cracked and trash, any input is appreciated,

MOPAR 4 LIFE

Front windshield interchange is 1968-1976 Dart Swinger 2-door HT, 1968-1969 Barracuda fastback or notchback, and 1970-1976 Plymouth Valiant and Scamp 2-door HT.

Rear windshield interchange is 1967-1976 Dart 2-door HT and 1970-1976 Plymouth Valiant and Scamp 2-door HT.

Anyone out there got one from a donor car? Still no luck over here on my end, :violent2:

Mopar 4 Life

and Ya, thats the same thing I have been hearing until June, from precision.

will this work? 67-75 Plymouth Barracuda Valiant Windshield Gasket 2-D

MOPAR 4 LIFE

for the Rear gasket :: 75 76 Plymouth Valiant 2dr Hardtop Rear Window Gasket ?, just checking, bout ready to buy em,

MOPAR 4 LIFE

Hello all fellow Mopar enthusiasts,

Will these two gaskets posted above work on the 75 Dart 2 Door, just need to make sure, before I buy them, The Dart is in the Body shop and all body work is done and rust work, time for the paint, and cutt and buff, pics will be online soon, just need to make sure these Gaskets will work with my 75 Dart 2 Door, or if anyone has a Donor or a new one laying round, I am in San Diego, CA, she has been waiting for this restore for a long time and the time came finally, pulled the motor dropped it back in with a overhaul, rewired the car, the floor pans, inside upholstery , trunk, just need to find these hard to find front and rear windshield gaskets,

Thank You

And MOPAR 4 LIFE :burnout:

Hello all fellow Mopar enthusiasts,

Will these two gaskets posted above work on the 75 Dart 2 Door, just need to make sure, before I buy them, The Dart is in the Body shop and all body work is done and rust work, time for the paint, and cutt and buff, pics will be online soon, just need to make sure these Gaskets will work with my 75 Dart 2 Door, or if anyone has a Donor or a new one laying round, I am in San Diego, CA, she has been waiting for this restore for a long time and the time came finally, pulled the motor dropped it back in with a overhaul, rewired the car, the floor pans, inside upholstery , trunk, just need to find these hard to find front and rear windshield gaskets,

Thank You

And MOPAR 4 LIFE :burnout:
I,m gonna move this thread to Parts Wanted to better your chances at finding these items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back