Need your help...PLEASE

-

Small Block

Reaction score
I've hired some folks to do me a website for my construction business in hopes of generating some business and also we have added a link to my car stuff, so if you would and have time please try and go there and see if you can hook up. If ya cant then please let me know and why you think you cant. I dont want to hand out money if the thing aint functional. If you can make it in then give me your opinions, pros and cons. At the top on the menu bar there is a "Mopar" link to my cars. We'll be adding more so always go back and check it out. He's maintaining it for me for 1 yr but at sometime i'll need to learn how to add and delete. Let me know please before i dish out good money. Thanks

stoneconstructionwp.com

Small Block

Nicely done website!! Just wondering, Are the bucket seats from the car in your Mopar section pic image #30 for sale? I notices one bucket in that photo and was wondering if you had a pair you wanted to sell. Let me know. Thanks Tom (maniac)

Maniac, That's a 78 model Volare RR complete with factory sunroof and 360. Rather not part it at this time. No title but a bill of sale. $2000
Thanks guys. Let me know if ya cant make it in. Tony Fields had trouble yesterday and not sure if he ever got in. I'm sure he'll report before long.
Small Block

I see you have that very old home looking new again, It seemed I had no problem looking around your site, I think it would be nice to be able to click on a picture for a full size picture. But that is just me. I will have brother ken look at it and give you his views on it, The site looks very nice and I had to put my reading glasses on to read the pages and work you have dun.
here is the site, all I did was type in your site name and hit serch and it was at the top of the page http://stoneconstructionwp.com/MOPAR.html

Bill, Finally found your site but it took some hunting. Not sure why address shown in your post does not link site. Not a web designer, just my opinion. Logo looks good. Overall site is easy to navigate. Not a fan of linking business with hobbies. Good luck hope it brings in lots of business.

http://stoneconstructionwp.com

GregH

Looks good to me but I'm not sure your personal interests like auto hobby belongs on your business page. Mopar logo on the front page ? Building motor homes ? LOL
You would build for the die hard Ford or Chevy fan right ? Just my opinion so please don't take offense.
I know a Dentist who owns a para-sail and it has his business logo, phone number, etc.., on it and yes there is a pic of the para-sail in flight on his web page. You wont find any details about who made the para-sail or even who's flying it.
Good luck with it.

That's the kind a feedback i'm looking for Mike. I'll let the builder know what we'd like to see. Anymore ideas guys?
Thanks
Small Block

Nicely done website!! Just wondering, Are the bucket seats from the car in your Mopar section pic image #30 for sale? I notices one bucket in that photo and was wondering if you had a pair you wanted to sell. Let me know. Thanks Tom (maniac)

I have the same buckets for sale. Mine are black though. TO be perfect the backs would need a touch of paint and the driver's some attention.

Riddler

Ask and see if your site buider can add a "Have any quetions or Post a coment or feed back HERE" or just feed back from your customers would be nice to see.
And if I put my pointer on say your black dodge truck it would automatically say what it is Year and model, Parts car and or what ever.
I have seen your home office and it is beautifully laid out in your home.
It would be nice to see your home office with your licence and accomplishments hung on the wall around your desk with business cards and maybe a set of blue brints on your desk on the main page with you on the phone :happy10:

I've hired some folks to do me a website for my construction business in hopes of generating some business and also we have added a link to my car stuff, so if you would and have time please try and go there and see if you can hook up. If ya cant then please let me know and why you think you cant. I dont want to hand out money if the thing aint functional. If you can make it in then give me your opinions, pros and cons. At the top on the menu bar there is a "Mopar" link to my cars. We'll be adding more so always go back and check it out. He's maintaining it for me for 1 yr but at sometime i'll need to learn how to add and delete. Let me know please before i dish out good money. Thanks

stoneconstructionwp.com

Small Block

Looks great Bill................ worked just fine for me........ nice sweptline!

Bill, Finally found your site but it took some hunting. Not sure why address shown in your post does not link site. Not a web designer, just my opinion. Logo looks good. Overall site is easy to navigate. Not a fan of linking business with hobbies. Good luck hope it brings in lots of business.

http://stoneconstructionwp.com

GregH

You gotta delete the period after com and then it works like a champ.

Great looking web site, everything worked as it should, I have to agree with Redfish on the Mopar thing ....maybe just a button that say's Other Interest or My Hobby's. ( although thats the first button I pushed ).lol
I had to laugh at myself ....I did not know your last name and thought it was for Construction of Stone Type building's, after looking at the finished buildings, and floor's, I had to go back and look it over again from the start.
Wish I had the money and you were closer, My 160 year old house could use your expertise.

Nicely done Bill! I had no trouble bringing up the site the first time I tried.

It's well organized, easy to navigate and has an attractive layout. You could use some editorial cleanup help with grammar and punctuation here and there -- of course I'm offering -- but it looks like a very solid foundation to build up future business.

Sorry, I just had to type that. :-D

Can you come by and do that gray-stained concrete in my shop??? I fell in love with the sample photo. You do some nice work Mr. Stone!

Your site is clean and well laid out. If you belong to any local business organizations, such as CofC, BBB, Rotary, etc., you might consider adding them to your header.

Looks good, works good. I would be happy with that.

-
Back