Status
Not open for further replies.

/6 Matt

30 Degrees Crooked
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Any body around the Burke County area in NC have any SBP 14" steelies? Looking for a full set. I need to get an alignment done and they won't do it till I have 4 wheels with the same backspacing :banghead: for just reasons.

I have 3 good but rusty 14" SBP Cragars and one ruined one to trade. As well as cash.

Messaged JDMopar (hes local) a few minutes ago but I don't think he has any cause I feel like I've asked him before and he told me he didn't even have any SBP cars.

Here is what you need http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=217619 if they are not in your budget i also have 4 very nice original 14 x 4 1/2 small bolt 4 in pattern steelies with usable RWL radials for sale but i am in PA Let me know if your interested
Man! If I didn't just get two new tires, I'd be very interested in those. The only thing is, those use sleeve lugs right? Cause I'm sick of those. Acorn nuts from here out! :D

I would ask you about the steelies but I don't have BBP axels and hubs so......

They are all small bolt pattern the rally wheel and the steelies

Man! If I didn't just get two new tires, I'd be very interested in those. The only thing is, those use sleeve lugs right? Cause I'm sick of those. Acorn nuts from here out! :D

I would ask you about the steelies but I don't have BBP axels and hubs so......

i ve got a nice set, but i m in northwestern ohio. if you re interested...let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back