Status
Not open for further replies.

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I know its not a car part but does any body have an extra one to sell? I can buy the kit for it but I dont need 12 of them or all the tools with the kit. Just one. If anybody has an extra one to sell let me know. Or if you know where I can get just one im all ears.

I know its not a car part but does any body have an extra one to sell? I can buy the kit for it but I dont need 12 of them or all the tools with the kit. Just one. If anybody has an extra one to sell let me know. Or if you know where I can get just one im all ears.

Let me check Noel...I have quite a few.

The local autoparts store sells a kit for one size insert that includes three or four of the inserts, the correct size drill, the tap and a simple insertion tool for about $15 per size.

If you need stuff like that, mcmaster-carr is awesome.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#threaded-inserts/=ajo8z7

Around 5-6 for a 10 pack of them and shipping is super reasonable. I usually make a list of things I need and bang out an order to minimize shipping cost. I got some dremel cutoff wheels from them The local store had a 10 pack for $6, I got a 50 pack for $6... Even if they are half as good it's still good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back