Status
Not open for further replies.

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
hey I need help from a brother out there some wheres , I have a leakat thenipple on mypower steering pump and need a good 1 64-65 mabee 66 will work ithad tobe the round model, don't have a part# shootme pics if you have 1 respond asap please must work and not leak I donnot need the mounts unless included pm me here direct

hey I need help from a brother out there some wheres , I have a leakat thenipple on mypower steering pump and need a good 1 64-65 mabee 66 will work ithad tobe the round model, don't have a part# shootme pics if you have 1 respond asap please must work and not leak I donnot need the mounts unless included pm me here direct
I have some if you still need one.

Hey flamily got another favor to ask from all of you does anyone have or know where to find this power steering pump it's for an early a body and fits on my 65 Barracuda mine is leaking around the nipple that the hose attaches to looking for one as soon as possible please shoot me a message if you have one as soon as possible thanks my family here's wha
IMG_20160909_153716214.jpg
IMG_20160909_153657200.jpg
t mine looks like

IMG_20160909_153631687.jpg

IMG_20160909_153657200.jpg

yah right around the nipple has a small crack leaks when It gets cranking up had smoke burning off the manifold and fluid on the fenderwell

still in need , I put this up this afternoon sept 10 my # is in my profile also if you need 64/65 barracuda grill , spear, seats other parts also

That's a Federal or TRW pump, the Saginaw pump is the taller one you dont want. The Fed or TRW is interchangeable but I think the TRW has a larger displacement, and they look slightly different on the back by the head. TRW was pre 68
pump_differences.jpg

Last edited:
hey pishta , thank for helping brother ,mine in the pictures on my car has a line fitting in and like a 3/4 inch hose nipple on top if you can look and see by my pictures , they seem to look different than mine , but I would have to remove from the engine to see the back side , but can you identify mine from my pictures, where my hoses come in , love your knowlage and opinions
thanks winstoninwisc have a gr8 1 my brother

hey pishta , thank for helping brother ,mine in the pictures on my car has a line fitting in and like a 3/4 inch hose nipple on top if you can look and see by my pictures , they seem to look different than mine , but I would have to remove from the engine to see the back side , but can you identify mine from my pictures, where my hoses come in , love your knowlage and opinions
thanks winstoninwisc have a gr8 1 my brother
The connections just don't look right on those But the shape is rite the top picture is best if you shrink it a bit , to see were the fittings go in and 1 is a oem 1 inch tall nipple for like a 3/4 inch hose , the other 1 is a oem fittingin the tank

Would a /6 unit work ? it looks similar to your pics. This one is so greasy, who knows if its good.

20160522_181331.jpg

I don't think so looks the same but the mounting brackets are way different thanks for trying though

Yeah, brackets are way diff. but the way this bolts to the brackets looks similar to yours.

resize pump.jpg

Can you take it off the car and braze it?
Yeah going to try that's my next shot my mom just had her knee replaced 10 days ago so kind of been busy with that I put some cheese on it to see if that will hold but I haven't fired it up yet much more important than the car right now thanks for replying though have a great one too

I have some if you still need one.
Yeah I could definitely use one 64 65 or 273 V8 you have to look at my pictures and see which is close enough to it I put some cheese on mine but I haven't fired it up yet to see if it's going to leak or not I just assumed have a pump that I know it's not going to leak show me a price what you're thinking I'll add 20 for the shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back