Status
Not open for further replies.

janae73dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all,

I'm looking for some parts for a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport.
I need front and possibly rear bumper absorbers, and also the left front fender. For the fender, a brown/gold color would be prefered, but it isn't necessary. And I need all parts in good condition.

PLease let me know the price, and your location.
We can talk about the shipping later on, but I'm in Fresno, CA (93720)

Thank you in advance for your time,
Janae

I think the 73 used a steel reinforcement behind the bumper bolted to regular bumper brackets. The 74-76 used a shock absorber bumper.

Dart Sports & Dusters-

'73-'74 used regular bumper brackets in the front. '75-76 were the shock absorber style.

'73 had regular brackets in the rear. '74-'76 were the shock absorber style.

There may have been a little overlap during some of the transition years, but that's what I've always come across.

Hello all,

I'm looking for some parts for a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport.
I need front and possibly rear bumper absorbers, and also the left front fender. For the fender, a brown/gold color would be prefered, but it isn't necessary. And I need all parts in good condition.

PLease let me know the price, and your location.
We can talk about the shipping later on, but I'm in Fresno, CA (93720)

Thank you in advance for your time,
Janae

Do you mean the bumper absorbers that go behind the bumper on later models or just the rubber & chrome bumper guards for the front sides of the bumper?

My 73 dart sport had no shock absorbing bumpers....just front & rear bumper guards...like these

dodge5.jpg

dartsporttaillightbezels.jpg

I'm talking about the bumper shock absorbers that go behind the bumper

To my knowledge the 1973 dart sports never came with those shock absorbers bumpers ...they were used on the later models as stated above......however, if you really wanted to use them, I suppose if you take the entire assembly from the donor car from the frame foward ( for the front) it should work.....

All I know is the picture in the previous link is what was on my car. Although the guy who had the car before me could have changed it to that...

Bbrroowwnn, thank you. Link was very helpful and in contact with dpmalibu now

HawaiiDuster, what shape are yours in? Could you post or pm me a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back