Status
Not open for further replies.

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hiya! I'm working on a 1971 Dart, which because it doesn't have a title, is going to become a drag car. Would like to have a full body for 'er. Here are some exterior parts that I need. Fiberglass parts are prefered but I'll take steel. I have plenty of odds/ends and interior parts to trade off. I am low on $$$, being 16 and all, so trades would probobly work better than $ lol. Shipping would be to 46511.

Front Bumper
Front valance
PS fender (I have one but it's been mutilated)
Rear Valance (got mutilated by wrecker... if needed i could try to repair mine)
Hood
DS Quarter panel (just everything below the lower body line)
PS Quarter Panel (Mine is mostly bondo)

I have some parts to trade if you've got some of this stuff, I have practically a whole interior sans seats and carpet that I pulled out that I won't need, so just ask and I'll see what I've got!

thanks, I originally wanted to build this car to drive to school, but it's a little too far gone for that and I don't have a title. My dad got me a truck that is almost done with it's resto (1988 Dodge Dakota, with a 400HP 360). That'll be my daily driver and this Dart gets to be a learning experience

sorry, car had buckets but the last owner wanted them back... I have pretty much a complete interior except for seats and carpet available though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back