Needed Garage Build Materials

-

KP

Reaction score
I am running low on funds for building my garage and was wondering if any of the members here may have the following laying around they want to part with.

12-2 and/or 12-3 electrical wire along with any other electrical supplies.

Insulation For Walls

Landscaping Stepping Path Pads

Thank You!
KP

What Ever Happened To The Great Member The shared And Helped Other Members Out?

Anyone!

What ever happen to the helping and caring member?

I'd help you out but just gave all my excess electrical components, boxes, wire, etc... to our local fire company for their project and I have to go to Lowes and buy insulation for my garage, its been a slow 3 year project to get it completely insulated. I do have some used 2x4's but they are 1 1/2 hours north of you. I'll look in my recycle pile and see if there's anything in there you might be able to use. I was just working in York last Friday, at the Weis Market Roosevelt, then went over to the Weis in Red Lion. I'll be going back but don't know when.

Dave

I'd help you out but just gave all my excess electrical components, boxes, wire, etc... to our local fire company for their project and I have to go to Lowes and buy insulation for my garage, its been a slow 3 year project to get it completely insulated. I do have some used 2x4's but they are 1 1/2 hours north of you. I'll look in my recycle pile and see if there's anything in there you might be able to use. I was just working in York last Friday, at the Weis Market Roosevelt, then went over to the Weis in Red Lion. I'll be going back but don't know when.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Years back I worked at Weis Market.

Still Need The Following (especially Insulation For Walls) And Would Be Very Thankful For Whatever.

12-2 and/or 12-3 electrical wire along with any other electrical supplies.

Insulation For Walls

Landscaping Stepping Path Pads

I give stuff away all the time but I don't have building materials. I got car parts and about 1K pounds of them are goin to the scrap yard Wednesday.

I've got five concrete stepping stones and a couple rolls of new insulation here you can have if you want to come and get them.

I've got five concrete stepping stones and a couple rolls of new insulation here you can have if you want to come and get them.

Love to have them but it would cost me nore to come get them then just going to buy them.

if there is new devlopment anywear around you lood in the make shift garbage bins for things like insulation wood sometime wire

With the cost of things and the economy in general, most people only buy what they need and have no extra lying around. And then there's the price of gas for you to go get the stuff. Like gasjockey101 said, check out the local construction sites. Good luck.

With the cost of things and the economy in general, most people only buy what they need and have no extra lying around. And then there's the price of gas for you to go get the stuff. Like gasjockey101 said, check out the local construction sites. Good luck.

You got that right! I just built a shop and have nothing left over. Before I went to the supply companies I would double check length, width, number of items, etc.... so not to spend to much.

I hauled all the scrap lumber, felt, shingles, sheet rock, debris off in one truck load!

Yeah. Check out local construction sites. At night. When the lights are off. lol

Try Freecycle on yahoo groups some times you can find stuff.

-
Back