needed: haul from Middleboro, MA to Nashville, TN or nearby.

-

green67cuda

Reaction score
There is a set of Ford Bronco seats I want to buy in MA, but have no way/time to go get them. thought I'd ask if anyone would be making that trip in the near future.

Rug_Trucker said:
.Have you tried Greyhound?

I bought my bench seat from Washington state and had it shipped to NY via Greyhound. Cost me $75 for the entire seat.

BTW: I love your wheel & tire choice.

Thanks!

I should have titled it "need someone to pick up and ship". I had a guy who was going to do that for me, but backed out after I bought the seats.

So now I at least need someone who can pick up, load onto a pallet, and ship them for me.

heeeey...i think greyhound may be the least expensive way to go!!!I put in 50# and 48" for the longest package dimension, and it spit out $53. I think that is larger/heavier than any one of the seats OR the bench, so I should definitely make out for under $200, If I can find some assistance.

I'll be going down to Nashville in mid May to pick up my daughter from collage, and I would haul it down to you in my truck. If you could get someone to haul it to the Toledo area I could pick it up and store it till I brought it down to you. No charge. Kind of a long distance relay. Bob

-
Back