Status
Not open for further replies.

jkallen83

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
hey,
i have a 1960 plymouth valiant v200. its great but the rear axle/wheel bearing went out and NO ONE can find the one that fits it. apparently its the SMALL one. OD 2.45" and ID 1.16"...

anyway, i either need a new axle with a good bearing on it OR i need a whole new rear end. right now it has a 7.25 rear end. i dont want to do alot of modifications, just because im going to drive this car daily, not needing a hot rod.

i live in northern alabama so if your close enough or can ship, please get in touch with me.

a new bearing would be great but if i cant find one, i'll settle for an axle with a bearing or the whole rear end.

let me know.

Kevin

which side do ya need? drivers side or passenger side? I have several
hey,
i have a 1960 plymouth valiant v200. its great but the rear axle/wheel bearing went out and NO ONE can find the one that fits it. apparently its the SMALL one. OD 2.45" and ID 1.16"...

anyway, i either need a new axle with a good bearing on it OR i need a whole new rear end. right now it has a 7.25 rear end. i dont want to do alot of modifications, just because im going to drive this car daily, not needing a hot rod.

i live in northern alabama so if your close enough or can ship, please get in touch with me.

a new bearing would be great but if i cant find one, i'll settle for an axle with a bearing or the whole rear end.

let me know.

Kevin

do they already have the bearings on?

what info would u need to be able to be sure it would fit? i gotta have it if u got something that will fit lol

we just ask right here,anybody know if an axel from a 65 valiant will fit a 60 valiant????

no axle will not swap -- 60-63 valiants had a smaller bearing (early 63's) late 63-72 had the common size & I think 73- up used a larger bearing.
whole axles will be the easiest swap-- surely a fabo member close to you has 1.
check ebay-- i had to give the spare ones I had away tired of looking at them.
Good Luck ,Lawrence

Thank's lawrence :happy7:
no axle will not swap -- 60-63 valiants had a smaller bearing (early 63's) late 63-72 had the common size & I think 73- up used a larger bearing.
whole axles will be the easiest swap-- surely a fabo member close to you has 1.
check ebay-- i had to give the spare ones I had away tired of looking at them.
Good Luck ,Lawrence

Too bad you are that far away. I have a complete 1964 7-1/4" rear end with new seals and no noises, that you could have for hauling it away.

Sorry, I can't ship it.

If you still need one, I have a 7 1/4 rear from a 71 Swinger, not sure if direct bolt in. seals and bearing were good when pulled last year. But will need drums and rest of brakes. You can have if you can meet me around exit 4 Interstate 24 north of Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back