Negative comments said about sellers in profile

-

Brooks James

VET, CPT, Huey Medevac Pilot
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A lot of you remember BigBoy68, who has , I think had been permanently banned here, who caused a shitload of problems here and other places made a deal with me to pay over a period of time, changed his mind half way, and demanded that I fix it immediately.

He was supposed to pay over a set period, and it took over 3 times that period. So I tooks 3 times the time to pay him back.

He lost it, chased me all over the website intruding in every post I was involved in, slamming me. Some posted that he couldn't handle a dose of his own medicine, get over it

Meanwhile he was told twice by mods that if he kept it up, he would be banned, which happened.. I wound up with a dinger on my profile. No problem, I felt lucky to escape with just that, I think 90 percent rating after that.

Now 8 months later all of the sudden all three of his ratings have been calculated, I'm down to 78 percent. WTF, is there anyway I can fix this ??

I ain't helping ya, yer clearly a scumbag.
I mean, sheesh, have you seen your ratings lately?

I ain't helping ya, yer clearly a scumbag.
I mean, sheesh, have you seen your ratings lately?
Exactly, buyers are going to be hesitant to do business with a 78 percent rating.
I don't understand why the bad ratings were calculated after 8 months !!!

I usually don't even look at a seller's ratings, I look at their name and see if I recognize it. If not, I look to see when they joined. Not hard to see who's been here a while, or who posts often.

Now 8 months later all of the sudden all three of his ratings have been calculated, I'm down to 78 percent. WTF, is there anyway I can fix this ??

I deleted his negative feedback.

Might I suggest that since your concerned over the feedback you have, maybe you start leaving some for others? You've made 200 threads in the for sale forums, but havent left feedback for anyone.

I usually don't even look at a seller's ratings, I look at their name and see if I recognize it. If not, I look to see when they joined. Not hard to see who's been here a while, or who posts often.
Thank you I've made quite a few posts over 2 years, I hope other are the same as you.

I deleted his negative feedback.

Might I suggest that since your concerned over the feedback you have, maybe you start leaving some for others? You've made 200 threads in the for sale forums, but havent left feedback for anyone.
Thank you !! Your are correct, I will make it a point in the future to do just that !

A wise man once told me all you have in life is your family and good name. Meaning your reputation and yes id not do business with anyone less than 98% rating
Im not completely understanding the business deals the OP made with this guy but I will say taking retaliation as described isn't the wisest of choices
I dont know why a PM to Joey rather than a post wasn't the first move and yes Joey is correct about leaving feedback for the seller
I bought parts off the FBBO site, I closed the deal immediately after I bought any part. Made arraignments, did the pay pal right away or as soon as the seller calculated shipping.
The feedback from the seller for me as a buyer is important to me as its a indication to other sellers when I buy parts from them

A wise man once told me all you have in life is your family and good name. Meaning your reputation and yes id not do business with anyone less than 98% rating
Im not completely understanding the business deals the OP made with this guy but I will say taking retaliation as described isn't the wisest of choices
I dont know why a PM to Joey rather than a post wasn't the first move and yes Joey is correct about leaving feedback for the seller
I bought parts off the FBBO site, I closed the deal immediately after I bought any part. Made arraignments, did the pay pal right away or as soon as the seller calculated shipping.
The feedback from the seller for me as a buyer is important to me as its a indication to other sellers when I buy parts from them
Advice taken and appreciated

I’ve dealt with Brook. Honest guy, deserves 100% good feedback.

8477F542-4809-45C4-98CE-74498936869E.png

I gotta be honest, didn't even know we had feedback here.

Yeah, Brooks is the good guy here. No arguing that. I just wonder why Joey would delete BigBoy68s negative feedback. Seems fishy to me at best.
He deleted bigboy68’s negative feedback that he left for Brook. Bigboy left negative feedback for retaliation.

He deleted bigboy68’s negative feedback that he left for Brook. Bigboy left negative feedback for retaliation.
Ok gotchya. Now I understand. That was the right thing to do there. Sorry about that. My bad.

Wow! I didn't know BB68 was Banned or such a Scumbag...
I had a pretty smooth transaction with him when I bought a set of pedals and a trans hump that he listed here...
Good Riddance I guess.

its something I very rarely do. But in this case, without going into detail, it seemed the appropriate thing to do all things considered.
After I figured it out, I agree.

Meanwhile in other numerous threads dating back to include five prior user names ...

Screenshot_20221015-225717_Samsung Internet.jpg

... all seem to result in this.

Screenshot_20221015-225706_Samsung Internet.jpg

It can not only boggle the mind but seems to make all "legitimate feedback" suspect regardless of whether it's positive or negative.

-
Back