Neutral safety switch harness for 70 A body Duster

-

AlaskaJeff

Reaction score
Assume your car is an auto trans? If so, Evans Wiring sells the plug-n-play NSS harness. I used it on my 71 Demon 340.

Assume your car is an auto trans? If so, Evans Wiring sells the plug-n-play NSS harness. I used it on my 71 Demon 340.
I don’t see one listed for a body automatic trans?
A0D42FD3-0EFF-46DF-9CA2-DE8B5184ADB6.png

Which one did you use?

Sorry - I don't recall the p/n as I bought all my harnesses from them directly at the 21 Mopar Nats. I told him what i needed and he handed them to me. I'd just call as they normally answer the phone and are very helpful. And the harnesses I got were well made and had excellent fitment.

Does any company make them for A body cars, are they reproduced? Are some other Mopar's harness compatible? Like this one for a 68-70 B Body. My Duster didn't have one when i got it and I've always wanted to make it right. it's a little scary being able to start it in gear.
Mopar 68 69 70 B Body Neutral Safety Switch Harness Back Up Reverse NEW NSS6870B | eBay
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Ps0AAOSwKYNgZiNj/s-l500.jpg
That one should work fine. It's possible that the length might be off a bit, but, you should be able to get it to work. There's bound to be some good used ones out there somewhere too if you want an exact replacement.

-
Back