-
Status
Not open for further replies.

overboost

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
These oil filters feature a fully machined housing and an extra-fine, double mesh, stainless steel washable filter element(45micron). These are not only terrific filters for high-buck race engines, but they also add a touch of class and protection to street rods and street machines. These oil filters are vastly superior to standard paper elements that have to be replaced every few thousand miles.They also contain a magnet a to trap extra debris. no more cutting open the filter to see what your engine is doing. at the average of 3.00 per good paper filter you get 35 oil changes , you guys racing change alot more than that !!!!! all parts are serviceable screen,and o rings !!!!!

105.00 shipped in the lower 48

Norm

they fit daily drivers too!!!!!! think of how many oil changes you do on your daily !!!!!! these are not just for high buck motors !!!! hey do your part to be GREEN no waste oil in landfills the GREENIES will love us !!!! hahahaha

Norm

no stainless steel mesh. it is 1:30 am here on the east coast and my wife just came in and asked what the F i was doing HAHAHAHAHAHA my reply having a few beers with the guys hahahahaha

so pics in the AM(all right maybe mid afternoon)

Thanks
Norm

Sounds like an Oberg or something along the same lines. Does it have a bypass mechanism for cold weather starts? Do you have any data regarding flow and pressure drop?

here are the pics i will get that info C130

Attachments

• oil filter.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 456
  • oil filter 2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 452
  • oil filter 3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 458
blurry enough pics???? the macro setting ( the little flower) on the camera is your friend. don't be afraid to use it..

Picture1-17.png

5969-ModeButton.jpg

Macro.jpg

macroicon.png

IMG_1467.jpg

hahahaha thanks i noticed as i posted them let me get another pic .

Those ordinary oil filter assembly line workers, just got put out of their jobs, lol

alright here ya go for all those ansel adam critics;-)

musta been the dt's kicking in hahahaha

Attachments

• filter4.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 447
  • filter3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 444
  • filter2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 448
  • filter.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 436
Those ordinary oil filter assembly line workers, just got put out of their jobs, lol

hahaha yeah i just put more people out of work to with my self check out line hahahaha thats alright they just have to learn a new skill set and build these.

.......So then when a bearing goes we will have to replace the wire mesh as we will never be able to clean it out good enough.........what r the indivual prices then............kim.......

to which I say, those ordinary assembly line workers are in China. Let them fend for themselves. Our government already owes them 10 trillion dollars.

a couple of my friends have those on their nhra stockers...

So when you say 45 microns is that the absolute number or nominal because 45 seems awful high if its absolute and has it got a bypass valve. Also is that the magnet on top of the element?

.......So then when a bearing goes we will have to replace the wire mesh as we will never be able to clean it out good enough.........what r the indivual prices then............kim.......

it runs about 20.00. they can be sonic cleaned plus the magnet at the bottom should pull most of it out.

Norm

So when you say 45 microns is that the absolute number or nominal because 45 seems awful high if its absolute and has it got a bypass valve. Also is that the magnet on top of the element?

ther is a magnet on the top. i will find out if it is the absolute or nominal number. there is a 10 micron but recommended only on race apllication and to be cleaned after each event. there is not a bypass in it.

Norm

More info please. My Vauxhall had a 'never replace" element in it as well..clean with a solvent and then put back in however, only a portion of oil that was flowing through the engine was tapped off to go through the filter.

I too am concerned with a flow by valve..we drive our scoots intil salt is applied to the pavement.

Thanks
Grassy

at the point that you need the by pass valve to work it is way to late for your motor. plus if you are cleaning it when you change your oil it becomes a non issue. the bypass is there for the safety of those less than savvy about the need to change their oil.

Norm

at the point that you need the by pass valve to work it is way to late for your motor. plus if you are cleaning it when you change your oil it becomes a non issue. the bypass is there for the safety of those less than savvy about the need to change their oil.

Norm

Yes you are partially correct, but it will also open of the oil is way cold and they've been known to stick open and giving the dirt a free ride to the mains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back