NEVER send CASH

-
LOL nope , no jinx here man, ive been saying it for a couple years.

Truthfully, with the millions of pieces of mail that goes thru the PO on a daily basis the chance of anything happening is extremely slim.

MO, check, or electronic; NEVER send cash through the mail!!!

- CK

I wouldnt send cash to my own mother. Afraid she,d pocket it and say she didnt get it. reciept confirmation is cheap.

Never showed up. Seller sent a PM today saying it must have got stolen. As I stated to him, as a Marine Vietnam Veteran you trust your Brothers and I have left many good Brothers in Vietnam. So I live my life the way they lived theirs to Honor their sacrifices. Unfortunately I am not there anymore. I am here. And I have to understand here there are low life scumbags and maybe that is why I really have a trust issue. But I will always conduct myself as my Brothers would want me to. Good luck to the snake that did the deed. We also always said in Vietnam, what goes around comes around. Sorry for the rant. This was all my mistake. I trusted.

And by the way. I would like to thank the folks on here who offered to send me one for Free. You are real class and the reason I like to come here. But I am good. I think the real issue for me is I hate people who cheat. I have no use for them. And I don't mind stating so. Somewhere out there somebody knows what went down. He or she would be the scumbag I am talking directly to. Again, thanks to folks like JimJimJimmy for the offer.

-
Back