New 3 Stooges

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
There is a new 3 Stooges movie in the works.And they said this is no Biopicture but rather a refreshing new look at the antics of the zany trio.
And get this Jim Carrey as Curley
Shawn Penn as Larry
Benicio Del Toro as Moe

WHAT IN THE F#$k I BELIEVE SOME THINGS SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE......
Jim

There is a new 3 Stooges movie in the works.And they said this is no Biopicture but rather a refreshing new look at the antics of the zany trio.
Shawn Penn as Larry
Benicio Del Toro as Moe

Jim
Correct. Some things should be left alone. And...No Shemp?

Shawn Penn as Larry
Benicio Del Toro as Moe

Jim

Absolutely, TOTALLY agree !!! I wouldn't watch THIS cast on a free dvd !!! The thought makes me wanna poke my eyes out !!

Holywood has never made a decent film from anything TV imo.

I wouldnt watch it anyways but the other reason is I dont support Penns love for dictators.

i think sean penn can play all three stooges by himself.

true enough it probably will suck, but it will further engrain the three stooges in people for another 30 years and add new intrest to the originals. i too think they should have someone playing shemp. if they were set to make a "new" three stooges series then they should have cast 3 slightly unknown actors to play the parts and hope they would stick around for a sequeal or a new series perhaps. with this cast, it is unlikely they will be back and it is a 1 and done.....

Blasphemy?
You can tell when Hollywood has run out of material and has to recycle.
Personally, I have never found anything that Jim Carrie did really funny.
But I know that is just me.
P.S. You do know that there is much discussion of the Stooges as serious social commentary? Who knows. Might be a good idea yet.

SIDE RANT:
Another issue: Is that it was a 30-minute sitcom; the idea wasn’t expandable to a feature movie.
I got so “embarrassed” at the Beverly Hillbillies; I wanted to leave the theater.
Elly Mae would have NEVER kicked a bear in the groin. And Cloris Leachman was the best character in the movie but she got almost no screen time.

That is like dropping a 289 in a Dodge. yuk yuk yuk!

they are hollynerds bring back these old flicks.....have a reunion of the girls in the shows...

Geeez! Jim Carrey in a Stooges remakes!?!?!?! ^%$# that..... :angry7:

How long before they "re-invent" the Marx Bros. (true talent...) or Abbot & Costello? They already did the Honeymooner's, with a total racial make-over, which was like doing a Sandford & Son remake using Carrot top and Richard Simmons....

-
Back