New 360 Head Options

-

360moparjunkie

Reaction score
Looking for the most economical head options out there.

I know about the eddy's. 1600.00 for the pair. Lots of scratch there.

How about some other options, leads, links.

I've heard about bolt on assemblies for reasonable dough.

Where and what are they?

Thanks in advance:-D

Just what are the cheapest NEW complete heads available out there?

How much can I expect to pay for a complete set ready to bolt on?

Why not just P&P your J heads,some 2.02 valves and your set.Just work with what you have or buy new ones and sell the J,s?

Cool Tony,

875.00 sounds pretty good. I assume they have these for my LA 72 360 as well as the magnums I seen for the same price.

How good are the flow characteristics on these X heads. And how do they compare to my 1.88" J heads I currently have?

This lead was pretty good. Any others that are cost effective?

Darrell

those are LA heads...

Why not just P&P your J heads,some 2.02 valves and your set.Just work with what you have or buy new ones and sell the J,s?

Still checking all options. I'll be at the machine shop tomorrow. I wanted to know how to compare the figures I get from them vs. a new set of heads. I may have to just leave the 1.88" if it comes down to too much $. (wonder what the 1.88" will limit the ideal cam lift to with the 1.88" J heads?)

I have to watch the budget close on this one. This is a super budget build.

As far as p&p my own set. I would be ok with the polish part. Much porting at all would be risky as I've never done p n p before. Don't want to reck my
heads with my grinder.

Where can I get instructions on how to safely or moderately port my heads without turning them into scrap iron?

Darrell

-
Back