Not open for further replies.

subcom

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Purchased this recently and have decided to go with a Kevko.
Pan is new. Was only test fitted on my block. Pickup is new and unwrapped in the box.

$70.00 for both + shipping from Miami, Fl
PayPal preferred

Thanks FABO
Photo%20Jul%2009%2C%209%2024%2009%20PM.jpg

Pictures added

Attachments

• oilpan1.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 282
  • oilpan2.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 222
  • oilpan3.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 233
  • pickup1.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 221
  • pickup2.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 248
Is your oil pan and pick up tube still up for sale?:eek: if so it tommorow first thing tommorow or when ever you have the chance so we can make the transfer. You sell would be a BIG HELP! In my transfer from my old slant six to my just built 360.PLEASE GET BACK TO ME!!:D

It's mounted on the block backwards in the pics. Will it fit the other way?

Good catch! You're right and now I feel stupid for posting that pic! I quickly threw it on there just to keep the dust out of the engine and obviously wasn't paying much attention to proper placement.

Is your oil pan and pick up tube still up for sale?:eek: if so it tommorow first thing tommorow or when ever you have the chance so we can make the transfer. You sell would be a BIG HELP! In my transfer from my old slant six to my just built 360.PLEASE GET BACK TO ME!!:D

Yes, still available.
Thanks

It's my first time doing a buy like this I usually buy things on ebay and such so if u can guide me threw it how were going to make it work.?

So how do I make the transfers and for the shipping?

Most use the send money feature on paypal. Do not send as a gift so you are covered by paypal. Some sellers ask for 3%to cover fees. Or send a postal m.o. Fabo is in no way affiliated in these deals. It is strictly between you and the seller.

I don't have a pay pal I no when I purchase on ebay it says something bout a PayPal is it still possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back