New 6 to V8 mounts being made.

-

Mojack

Reaction score
I just saw this on FB, anybody have any insight on them?

Screenshot_20210815-074230.png

I just saw it on Facebook The early Valiant and Barracuda group:

I'm just the messenger, I don't have anything to do with it.

Barry Zepick 403 617-3629 this was posted by the author as contact info on Facebook

That's great news for the Abody group. Schumacher sounds like an era gone and it's great that someone saw an opportunity and has done something with it. Will they get rich? Nope. But they can surely have some extra Beer money from the profits lol....

JW

That's great news for the Abody group. Schumacher sounds like an era gone and it's great that someone saw an opportunity and has done something with it. Will they get rich? Nope. But they can surely have some extra Beer money from the profits lol....

JW

Schumacher is back in business with new owner and enthusiasm

Schumacher Has Been Acquired

For what it's worth, I have spoken with Barry many times over the last year. He and his partner have been great with customer service and the brackets I received worked perfectly for my 5.9 install in my 65 Valiant using original-style 273 isolators. I purchased them over a year ago. They were cheaper then.... check out post #46 in the link in my sig for pictures.

Do they make a quality US made rubber isolator that doesn’t crack and fall apart like the cheap auto parts store units?

4 months ago I was proposing this same thing to a friend of mine who just bought a cnc plasma cutting machine and breaks etc.. but he is a bird brain who thinks his future is in manual labor installing bag kits... dumb ****. The future is cnc machine manufacturing doing the work ...and the money follows.

-
Back