New 67-69 Dart website

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
All you 67 68 69 Dart owners. I have found a new site just for 67-69 Darts.
It is dartstechsite.com join up now.This looks like it will be a real helpful site.I dont see a for sale section yet.So let them know they need one.Maybe in a year or two it can be as good as this site.So far forAbodiesonly is the best A body site I have found.
Jim

Thanks. I'll check it out to see if they have a For Sale section. I'm new to this site and looking to sell my 68 GT.

man they have to do something about the yellow and white font on that grey backround. its too hard to read.

I noticed that also.I let them know.This is a brand new site and I'm sure have a few bugs to work out.I'm sure they would like to hear your suggestions.They also put up a for sale wanted section already.So come on you 67-69 Dart guys join up.If we get enough to join up maybe we can plan a 67-69 meet some were Next summer.I think 50 or more of these together at a park or somewere would be pretty cool.
Thanks,Jim

I noticed that also.I let them know.This is a brand new site and I'm sure have a few bugs to work out.I'm sure they would like to hear your suggestions.They also put up a for sale wanted section already.So come on you 67-69 Dart guys join up.If we get enough to join up maybe we can plan a 67-69 meet some were Next summer.I think 50 or more of these together at a park or somewere would be pretty cool.
Thanks,Jim

Hello:
Thanks for the input on the layout....This is my first major site so i'm kinda feeling my way. I have changed the colors and syle of buttons....so let me know what you think now...I know everyone won't agree but if most can hit a happy medium than thats all I expect.
By the way "Darts Tech Site" is not in competion with "Big Block Dart" or "For A Bodies Only" its scope is very narrow. Featuring the '67,'68, and '69 Darts only.

Thank You
Maynard

Hello:
Thanks for the input on the layout....This is my first major site so i'm kinda feeling my way. I have changed the colors and syle of buttons....so let me know what you think now...I know everyone won't agree but if most can hit a happy medium than thats all I expect.
By the way "Darts Tech Site" is not in competion with "Big Block Dart" or "For A Bodies Only" its scope is very narrow. Featuring the '67,'68, and '69 Darts only.

Thank You
Maynard

Much, much better. Good job on what will be an often visited site. You know you`ll have to do one for 67-69 Barracudas once all the bugs are worked out on this one. :toothy10: http://dartstechsite.com/

Much, much better. Good job on what will be an often visited site. You know you`ll have to do one for 67-69 Barracudas once all the bugs are worked out on this one. :toothy10: http://dartstechsite.com/

Hello:
ONE FOR 67-69 BARRACUDAS....well now i kinda really doubt i'll ever get every last bug out (LOL) so i'll turn that project over to you. :profilel:

Maynard

-
Back