Status
Not open for further replies.

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a new repo 6 pak air cleaner for sale. Top, Base. and element. It came with the new 6 pak package that I purchased from Glendora Dodge. I'm not going to use it on my engine. $250. plus shipping. I take paypal. Boxed it weighs 15 lbs from 27822. I ship only on Friday of each week.
Thanks FABO,
Martin

100_4756.jpg

100_4758.jpg

Ok guys,
I'm going to bump this ad one time and then it goes on ebay. I'll give it a week, Drop me line, if your interested.
Thanks,
Martin

..............Alright, can u check shipping thru usps mail to Kindersley, Saskstchewan, Canada S0L 1SO..........Thanks................kim..........

Kim...Kuda,
Bad was first, I'm waiting on a reply from him. If he does'nt want it, Kim your next. I'll get the shipping quote to you if it's not sold. Thanks guys,
Martin

Kim...Kuda,
Bad was first, I'm waiting on a reply from him. If he does'nt want it, Kim your next. I'll get the shipping quote to you if it's not sold. Thanks guys,
Martin

Yes, I realize that. That is why I said that I will take third in line behind bad and Kim.

I will take it if they pass. If they take it, then they got it fair and square, no hard feelings here. They replied before I did. That's the way it is supposed to work here.

So does this mean badlilred dropped out???

Are you going to take it Kim???

I have a new repo 6 pak air cleaner for sale. Top, Base. and element. It came with the new 6 pak package that I purchased from Glendora Dodge. I'm not going to use it on my engine. $250. plus shipping. I take paypal. Boxed it weighs 15 lbs from 27822. I ship only on Friday of each week.
Thanks FABO,
Martin

Sold!
Thanks Karl, PM sent
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back