new a body, not the first, but the one i have now

-

racedodge

Reaction score
72 Dodge Demon

/6 904
No rust or holes anywhere; all original except for Offy 4bbl intake that will be removed

floor boards, trunk pan, framerails, inner fenderwells, you name it, all solid and no rust.

still is running on the original shocks front and back.

I picked it up for $2,500.00

HPIM1128.jpg

HPIM1129.jpg

HPIM1130.jpg

HPIM1131.jpg

HPIM1132.jpg

HPIM1134.jpg

HPIM1135.jpg

HPIM1136.jpg

You got a good deal.

Run out and buy a lottery ticket before the luck wears off. :toothy7:

You scored with a nice find. There is a red 71 /6 demon on ebay with a starting bid of $10,000! That being said, there are no bidders. Keep us posted with any updates and have fun.

thanks all.. i sure do appreciate it... the demon will be big blocked later on this year... just have to buy that stroker kit :headbang:

I will be adding subframe connectors, a roll cage and upgrading the front suspension to the 73 style with disc brakes.

that is just for now.. i have yet to actually lay out any plans in concrete. and for those who have inquired about my offy 4 bbl intake.. well... I dont know yet :-#

racedodge said:
thanks all.. i sure do appreciate it... the demon will be big blocked later on this year... just have to buy that stroker kit :headbang:

I will be adding subframe connectors, a roll cage and upgrading the front suspension to the 73 style with disc brakes.

that is just for now.. i have yet to actually lay out any plans in concrete. and for those who have inquired about my offy 4 bbl intake.. well... I dont know yet :-#
Welcome racedodge! We have a good bunch of folks here that can make you laugh and help when you need it.
The demon sure is nice I like a good project ,And you have one. :salute:
keep intouch and enjoy this site.

welcome to FABO. nice looking demon, never seen that color combo before. whatever works. i look forward to hearing how your bb stroker goes.

mopar_1974 said:
welcome to FABO. nice looking demon, never seen that color combo before. whatever works. i look forward to hearing how your bb stroker goes.

its okay, you can admit it... what the heck were they thinking when they made a gold demon with green interior? hehe I was thinking the same thing.

Hello and welcome. At $2500, I would scrap the bb and drive the wheels off that car! Probably one day it`ll be rare to find an original /6 car since they are all being bb`d! Good deal!

Longgone said:
Hello and welcome. At $2500, I would scrap the bb and drive the wheels off that car! Probably one day it`ll be rare to find an original /6 car since they are all being bb`d! Good deal!

valid, but rare doesnt make it desirable ya know.. plus, i can have a lot more fun with a BB than a leaning tower of power.

Yup, she's a beauty alright. If you're serious about dropping in a BB there's quite a few of us on the site that can help out with advise if needed.

Terry

P9100004 (Custom).JPG

demon seed said:
Yup, she's a beauty alright. If you're serious about dropping in a BB there's quite a few of us on the site that can help out with advise if needed.

Terry

Terry, thanks... do not think I won't be hittin' you fellerz up for that advice either LOL.... maybe to the point of annoyance.

do have one question... will you still have to notch the k member if you are running a dry sump oiling system?

Nice ride, have you seen the orange 340 Demonthat was featured inMopar collectors guide a while back with a 666 in the vin? GOTTA LOVE THE PIC THAT MOPAR 74 has.....HEY THATS MY DAUGHTER !!! Just kiddin.

-
Back