New A body Owner here

-

usdart

Reaction score
Hi everyone..Glad to see a site for us A body types!
I have a 73 Swinger, 360 Edelbrock 750, Buckets and console. As soon as I figure out how I will post a pic.

I hope to be of some help and to get some help and advice here. It should be fun for all of us.

Dave Kerr
Locksmith

Welcome,this is a great site
Mike

Hey, Dave. I'm new, too. Just posted & tested some photos. A tip: click "Forums" at top, then see "FAQ's" & see what Joey says. Should help. Enjoy the site.

R66CUDA2-ST. E'S SHOW-8-29-04.GIF

Glad you're havin' fun on the site, Dave. Take a look at the post reply I just did to ScampX this evening. I'm gonna try to get some new photos off my computer Studio program of the "old" red '66 'Cuda before & during restoration & post. Check out the links below for mine & Diane's. You can get a free web page from webspawner, as well as others.
CYA,

R66CUDA-Diane-4-2001.GIF

R66CUDA-TAIL-3-11-2001.GIF

R66CUDA2-12-05.JPG

Welcome. I lurk here more than I post but its a good board and you will find a lot of A Body knowledge here....and its a LOT less stuffy than some boards and their(thinking too highly of themselves) Mods :) . I bet we can all think of what board that would be lol.

This board (and its members!)has the best attitude i've seen anywhere!

Welcome to the site :drinkers: I try to have a beer with every new member :thumblef: :salut:

pic4.JPG

-
Back