New addition!

-
No no I mean if It was mine, it would go on my 74 swinger lol sorry should have finished

Don't be offended if I say you suck! $500 would buy me a pile of rust that used to resemble that car. Very well bought my friend and enjoy!

I was just surfing around and seen this 69 Valiant on Craigslist and decided to go take a look at it. Ended up driving it home for $500! It has a fresh polyurithane front end too. Thing drives better then my wagon. This is my first post 66 a-body, haven't decided what I'm going to do with it yet, might make it my driver and keep the wagon for nice days.

So, nice ride!!!

Tell us about the drivetrain. Is it a 170, 198, or 225?

Has it got a 904?

I never saw a car screaming as loudly as that one for a turbocharger...:cheers:

Its a stock 225 with pettronics conversion and coil, 904 on the column. Really pretty plain jane!

Nice score!
Glad to hear you aren't going to part it out like a lot of guys would.
They make great drivers, i have one almost the same as that and i used it as a daily driver for a few years.

Attachments

• 20090226_2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 20090226_3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 132
Damn Adam! You beat me to it!!! Quit buying cars I like :protest:

lol, good score though. You want the rust fixed, let me know :D

Damn Adam! You beat me to it!!! Quit buying cars I like :protest:

lol, good score though. You want the rust fixed, let me know :D

I certainly will Brad! For now I'm just going to get it legal to drive and sort out the groovy interior. Lol

I certainly will Brad! For now I'm just going to get it legal to drive and sort out the groovy interior. Lol
Exactly what I would do :cheers: Man!! you should be in jail for stealing that very cool Valiant, well at lest put on public service for a few months :D
new lub, check brakes pads and get that puppy tagged :cheers:
Happy you snagged it up becouse I bet it would not have lasted long :cheers:

Groovy ride Rockerdude :thumleft:

Cleaned out the trunk today. Pretty darn clean in there, also replaced the spare with a 14inch one I had laying around.

Attachments

• IMAG0509.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMAG0508.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG0507.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMAG0506.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMAG0505.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0504.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG0502.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 109
Had a front plate my parents gave me. Came off their 66 Valiant they had when I was very little. Thought it would be nostalgic.

Attachments

• IMAG0511.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 124
Oh how I wish I could find something like that for the same price. I would happily park my rusty Ram and just cruise it everyday. I hope you enjoy many miles with her!

Understand that mean this in the nicest possible way,,,,,,

I hate you. :D

Just avoid me like a pleg. A REDPLEG. Lol

The car was insured and registered today! Now its officially my driver, but it needs a couple bugs worked out. Sometimes when you come to a complete stop it starts missing at idle and shuts off for some reason. Ive adjusted the carb and raised the idle and it didn't help.. If I raise the idle anymore, when I go from park to drive or reverse It chirps the tires hard.. Idk.

I spent a few hours today with the buffer and some pollishing compound on the trunk lid and the upper rear quarters. Then added some wax on top to protect the shiny finish. Turned out really good actually for being the first time I attempted to buff paint. Really hard work though.

PERFECT! About ten pounds of boost a 4bbl, and an 8.25" rear end with some slicks and you're in the 12's....:blob:
i like bills idea or a tame sounding 416 torque monster and go out and hunt horses with that sleeper :burnout:

Im going to start a members restorations thread on this car..

-
Back