Not open for further replies.

Valiantjim

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Aluminum big block radiator fits A-bodies, 22" width. 3" core and A/T internal cooler. I'm restoring a vintage street racer and have decided that modern aftermarket parts mess with the vibe. Sucked it up and ordered a repro from Year One. $275, a hundred less than I paid. Photo shows mockup in my 65 440 Valiant, it's still sealed, untouched by coolant.

Attachments

• 100_1352.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 384
@easpeed,

You could technically mount the radiator and jack the hoses side to side to go from your smallblock config to this big block (the inlet/outlet are opposite) but you really don't want to do that.

On the other hand, if anyone else is interested I will in fact take $250 shipped. I paid over $375 through a local vendor and I know they can be found online for less. At the same time be sure you're comparing to the big block with thickest core...

It's not doing me any good here and I'm not into stashing parts anymore.

@easpeed,

You could technically mount the radiator and jack the hoses side to side to go from your smallblock config to this big block (the inlet/outlet are opposite) but you really don't want to do that.

On the other hand, if anyone else is interested I will in fact take $250 shipped. I paid over $375 through a local vendor and I know they can be found online for less. At the same time be sure you're comparing to the big block with thickest core...

It's not doing me any good here and I'm not into stashing parts anymore.

how much h.p. is it supposed to keep cool? ----------------thanks, bob

Bob, (the famous one)

I don't have any specs on what it's rated for. My application is a 440 with stock bottom end and heads, just an intake/cam/headers setup in a 3000 lb car with no accessories. I was confident an aluminum radiator with a full 3" depth core was more than enough.

Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back