New Amber Sherwood

-

DARTLARRY

Reaction score
I do not start threads very often here, but this is a special ocassion for me. I have had this car (1972 Dart Swinger) for 22 years, which is more than half of my life. My dad bought it for me when I was 18 years old, I always wanted to do the body and paint. My dad passed away 4 years ago, I am just sorry he could not see it today. Here are som pics, that do not do it justice. The color is the factory Amber Sherwood, which I think looks the best on Darts.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 307
  • 21.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 22.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 288
  • 23.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 294
It looks great and your dad is looking right now from heaven

looks beautiful. I hope to be able to do something like this some day,I'm 19 now.

Nice job.Love the color,understated and classy.I can't wait to see it done.

Thanks for the comments. I think it is classy too. I have to put the top on (green vinyl), install disc brakes, drop in motor, and 2000 other things before I am done.

Really turned out great. I'm sure you'll always have a smiling "passenger" when you take er out for a run.

Grant

That color looks sweet!! You definitely need to put this in the members restoration forum so we can keep up with it.. I cant wait to see this car done.. And I agree with the others here, your dad is watching.. and hes proud.. nice job

I had someone locally do the body and paint.I was going to try myself, I do not have the patience for it. I will assemble it myself though.

-
Back